The calendar for the most competitive young-guns series, the 2010 Formula 3 Euroseries campaign has been revealed. The series organisers have 8 confirmed race weekends for the 2010 season. The series will visit 5 different countries, and 8 different tracks.
The series will support the popular DTM series at 7 of its 8 race weekends, with the 8th event being held at Magny Cours, in France, as part of the French 'Super Serie FFSA'
The current 8 weekends, 16 race calendar starts off at Hockenheim on the 23rd to 25th April, alongside the opening round of the 2010 DTM.
The calendar in full:
- Hockenheim, Germany. 23rd to 25th April. DTM Support
- Valencia, Spain. 21st to 23rd May. DTM Support
- Norisring, Germany. 2nd to 4th July. DTM Support
- Nurburging, Germany. 6th to 8th August. DTM Support
- Zandvoort, Holland. 20th to 22nd August. DTM Support
- Brands Hatch, UK. 3rd to 5th September. DTM Support
- Oschersleben, Germany. 17th to 19th September. DTM Support
- Magny Cours, France. 15th to 17th October. French 'Super Serie FFSA'
There are also discussions over the addition of a 9th event during the season, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet.