Welcome to the second issue of ThePreview, the new e-magazine looking at providing the best news, reports, reaction and features for the Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship.
For this issue, we’ve really ramped it up – 40 pages of news, features and images – plus the preview for this weekend’s title decider.
In this issue:
- Brands Hatch GP Preview: It’s Gordon Shedden‘s to lose as the championship enters its final three races – can Jason Plato or even Matt Neal overhaul him by Sunday evening?
- Paddock news: An update with Howard Fuller who is eyeing a full-time drive in 2013, as well as the new Team-HARD. Vauxhall Insignias
- Newly-crowned “BTCC.net Driver of the Year” by the fans Dave Newsham talks about his “special” 2012 – and has his sights set on challenging for the title in 2013.
- Robb Holland talks about the challenges facing a newcomer to the series and how determined he is to be on the grid next year
- We have a feature on John Thorne and how the sale of his TMS team’s two Insignias marks the beginning of a “manufacturer-style” future for his team
- Andy Neate opens up about the criticism he’s come in for from drivers and fans – and how he is determined to prove his doubters wrong
- I run down five young drivers in/entering the BTCC who have bright futures in the series…
- And chat to one who certainly does – Tom Ingram, TCF blogger and Ginetta star, talks about his BTCC ambitions
Thanks for reading, and another massive thank you to all those who made it possible, especially Chris Gurton Photography, Kingsley Newman Photography, Julie Amost Photography and SMS Images. Also a special thanks to Miles Murphy (MDM Designs) for his stunning graphic of the three title contenders.
If you have any comments, questions or want to get involved, please get in touch with us on Twitter @tcfbtcc.