Ginetta will once again be running their popular grid girl competition during the 2013 season, offering ten lucky ladies the chance to add some glamour to the Ginetta paddock.
A different winner will be selected for each weekend of the BTCC-supporting Ginetta GT Supercup and Ginetta Junior Championships, with successful applicants being invited to their local circuits.
The winners will be invited to the Sunday race days and treated to full hospitality, getting the chance to meet and greet with drivers, teams and celebrity guests.
“We launched our grid girl competition last year and received an unprecedented amount of applications,” said Ginetta Chairman Lawrence Tomlinson. “For 2013, we are looking for an even higher calibre of entries, ten of whom will represent Ginetta in front of 37,000 spectators and the ITV cameras.”
Girls can enter the contest by emailing four photos of themselves (two face/two body, no more than 1mb in size) to firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, age, dress size, shoe size, height, email, mobile number, current location, which date/circuit they are free to attend and an answer to the question, ‘Why would you make a good grid girl?”.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– You must be over 18 to enter.
– All email entries must contain four photos
– Full outfit will be provided
– Images must be at least 100kb in size and no more than 1mb.
– Winners need to be available for the race date and able to make their own way to and from the track.
– Hours will be 9am – 6pm. (Subject to change)
– The final girl will be chosen by the Ginetta team two weeks prior to the race.