The Checkered Flag has regular staff writers, but if you wish to submit a news article to us we'll be more than happy to take a look.
Firstly if you head over to the contact page and get in touch with us via the form, or alternately via email, we will then review your submission carefully and get back to you.
We aim to provide a high standard of quality information on a daily basis, so if your submission doesn't meet our standards we won't be able to publish your article.
Articles that include the following will not be published
- Articles that are obviously incorrect or misleading: this includes attempts to spread disinformation, propaganda, or to impersonate another individual or group.
- Articles that contain generalized and negative assertions about any race, religion, nation, creed, class, ethnic group, or sexual orientation.
- Articles that advocate for the elimination of a specific race, religion, nation, creed, class, ethnic group, or sexual orientation, or that link to websites that advocate the same.
- Advertising or promotion of commercial interests
Other things to consider when submitting articles:
- All articles must be original and not published elsewhere
- All articles must have correct spelling and grammar
- Research your article as much as possible to make sure your facts are correct.
If our editorial staff flag up anything that doesn't meet our standards we will return the article to you with advice on how to correct these.
If your article passes through our editorial review process we will inform you that it has passed and post it live on site.