As the race draws in to its final stages Scott Pruett leads the way in the DP class while the battle between the #59 and #67 Porsche's in the GT class hots up.
#01 Scott Pruett held a 17 second lead before the full course yellow over the #60 of Oswaldo Negri Jr, #8 Ryan Dalziel is now also on the lead lap tucked up behind the #60 as a result of the caution. The #6 car holds a steady forth place with Gustavo Yacaman at the wheel.
In the GT class Leh Keen in the #59 has taken the intiative just before the caution period as he jumped in to GT class lead passing the #67 of Marc Goossens. Rene Rast in the #44 car completes a Porsche 1-2-3 ahead of the #63 Risi Competizione Ferrari 458 and the #57 Stevenson Motorsports Camaro GT.R.
The #20 Liquid Moli / Mitchum Motorsports Porsche has been forced to retire from the race following earlier transmission problems.
As the hour rounded out the yellow flags remained as the circuit staff cleared the debris and used rubber from the track with turn 7 being the biggest issue.
50th Rolex 24 at Daytona DP class standings after Hour 20
1. #01 Chip Ganassi Racing – Hand/Pruett/Rahal/Rojas
2. #60 Michael Shank Racing – Allmendinger/Negri/Pew/Wilson
3. #8 Starworks Motorsport – Dalziel/Luhr/McNish/Popow/Potolicchio
4. #6 Michael Shank Racing – Goncalvez, McDowell/Nasr/Yacaman
5. #5 Action Express Racing – Donohue/Fittipaldi/Law
50th Rolex 24 at Daytona GT class standings after Hour 20
1. #59 Brumos Racing – Davis/Haywood/Keen/ Lieb
2. #67 TRG – Bertheau/Bleekemolen/Goossens/Henzler/Pumpelly
3. #44 Magnus Racing – Lally/Lietz/Potter/Rast
4. #57 Stevenson Motorsports – Bremer/Edwards/Liddell
5. #63 Risi Competizione – Bruni/Fisichella/Matos