In the GT class Chris Cumming in the #68 TRG Porsche kicked off the hour with a spin heading in to the bus stop chicane, after the mandatory stop for skipping the chicane he carried on, thankfully for him his nearest rival was 2 laps behind. Minutes later TRG team mate Marc Goossens in the #67 car had a scary moment as he ran wide on to the grass as he made way for the leading DP cars.
David Donohue pits the #5 from fourth place as Christian Fittipaldi took over the driver's seat. The #60 of Oswaldo Negri Jr makes a planned stop for tyres and fuel from second place letting Memo Rojas pass for position in the #01 car. Ryan Hunter-Reay looked to make up time despite being 6 laps down on the leader and made a pass on Jamie McMurry for sixth place.
Allan McNish finished an epic driving stint of three hours as Ryan Dalziel took over driving the #8 car at the front of the field. Second placed Memo Rojas also in the #01 car pitted to emerge in third place.
Marc Goossens in the #67 TRG Porsche closed the gap down to GT Class leader Leh Keen to set up a great battle for first place, unfortunately for the #67 a lapped car proved difficult to get by and briefly lost momentum. Following a few solid laps after the incident he would make the move to take the GT lead although it wouldn't be long until Keen was back out in front.
As the hour rounded out the #88 car of Jordan Taylor pitted for a scheduled stop only to stall on exiting his pit stall, the mechanics having to pull the car back and restart the engine. At the front of the race the positions remained the same as they started the hour.
50th Rolex 24 at Daytona DP class standings after Hour 14
1. #8 Starworks Motorsport – Dalziel/Luhr/McNish/Popow/Potolicchio
2. #60 Michael Shank Racing – Allmendinger/Negri/Pew/Wilson
3. #01 Chip Ganassi Racing – Hand/Pruett/Rahal/Rojas
4. #5 Action Express Racing – Donohue/Fittipaldi/Law
5. #6 Michael Shank Racing – Goncalvez, McDowell/ Nasr/Yacaman
50th Rolex 24 at Daytona GT class standings after Hour 14
1. #59 Brumos Racing – Davis/Haywood/Keen/Lieb
2. #44 Magnus Racing – Lally/Lietz/Potter/Rast
3. #67 TRG – Bertheau/Bleekemolen/Goossens/Henzler/Pumpelly
4. #57 Stevenson Motorsports – Bremer/Edwards/Liddell
5. #23 Alex Job Racing – Collard/Holzer/Leitzinger/MacNeil