Red Bull Global Rallycross have announced that every race of the 2016 season will be broadcast online on Red Bull TV.
The online broadcasts will allow fans worldwide to watch Red Bull GRC events live for the first time. In the US, NBC will continue to show Red Bull GRC events and highlights on television.
“The ability to bring Red Bull GRC to our fans worldwide via a no-authentication-needed digital platform is huge” said Colin Dyne, Red Bull GRC CEO. “Our core audience is always looking for the most convenient way to access content, whether on television, online or via their mobile devices. Red Bull TV offers our fans another opportunity.”
Each 90 minute broadcast will be covered by 14 cameras covering every angle of each race. A dedicated team led by former Red Bull GRC driver Ricky Johnson will front the coverage, which will feature in-depth features and storytelling for the pre-race show.
Red Bull TV Broadcast Schedule:
- Phoenix, AZ: May 21 at 4:00 pm ET
- Phoenix, AZ: May 22 at 5:30 pm ET
- Dallas, TX: June 4 at 3:00 pm ET
- Daytona, FL: June 19 at 3:30 pm ET
- The Base: July 3 at 5:30 pm ET
- Washington, D.C.: July 30 at 3:30 ET
- Atlantic City, NJ: August 28 at 2:30 pm ET
- Seattle, WA: September 18 at 2:00 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 8 at 7:30 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 9 at 6:30 pm ET