The Formula 1 launch season is well underway, with teams finalising their 2015 challengers ahead of the pre-season testing that begins in Jerez this Sunday.
Williams Martini Racing were the first to reveal images of their new car, with the FW37 being shown to the world on 21 January. Not long after, the Sahara Force India team unveiled their new colour scheme that will adorn their cars in 2015, but as of yet have not revealed the car itself.
The Lotus F1 Team have also revealed digital images of their car, while McLaren-Honda became the first team to formally launch their car on February 29, with the MP4/30 breaking cover in a ceremony at the teams’ factory in Woking.
The only team that have not announced their launch date so far is Infiniti Red Bull Racing, but they are on their way to Jerez so are likely to launch their RB11 car there.
Scheduled Launch dates
- Mercedes AMG PETRONAS – F1 W06 Hybrid – 01 February (Jerez) – View here
- Infiniti Red Bull Racing – RB11 – 01 February (Jerez) – View here
- Williams Martini Racing – FW37 – 21 January (Online) – View here
- Scuderia Ferrari – SF15-T – 30 January (Online) – View here
- McLaren Honda – MP4/30 – 29 January (McLaren Technology – View here
- Sahara Force India – VJM08 – 21 January (Livery), TBA (Car) – View here (Livery)
- Scuderia Toro Rosso – STR10 – 31 January (Jerez) View here
- Lotus F1 Team – E23 Hybrid – 26 January (Online) – View here
- Sauber F1 Team – C34 – 30 January (Online) – View here