The Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup is the premier one-make series (Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (Type 991 II)) from the German marque, featuring in a supporting role to the Formula 1 race weekends since 1993.
Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
- Porsche Carrera Cup GB24 Hours of Le Mans24 Hours of SpaIMSAInterviewsNurburgring 24 HoursPorsche Mobil 1 Supercup
Nick Tandy talks about his JTR team and how the move from single-seaters to Porsche Carrera Cup GB has been a rewarding exercise for the team.
- Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup24 Hours of Le MansFIA WECIMSAInterviewsPorsche Carrera Cup Deutschland
Porsche Factory driver Nick Tandy talks about the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup and taking on the unique challenges on the streets of Monaco in the one-make series.
- Porsche Carrera Cup DeutschlandIMSAInterviewsPorsche Carrera Cup GBPorsche Mobil 1 Supercup
British ace Nick Tandy reflects on the start of his sports car career in the Porsche Carrera Cup.
- Porsche Mobil 1 SupercupPorsche Carrera Cup GBPorsche GT3 Cup Challenge Middle East
2018 Porsche Carrera Cup GB champion Tio Ellinas will graduate to the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup series for the 2019 season with the championship winning Lechner Racing squad.
- DTMBlancpain Endurance SeriesEuropean Formula 3FIA World RallycrossPorsche Mobil 1 Supercup
The World Rallycross Championship race winner is one of the six drivers called up by Audi for the end-of-season rookie testing.
- Porsche Mobil 1 SupercupPorsche Carrera Cup Australia
After securing the 2018 Porsche Wilson Security Carrera Cup Australia last month, Jaxon Evans will be making the move in to the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup in 2019 as a Porsche Junior.
- Porsche Carrera Cup AsiaPorsche Carrera Cup AustraliaPorsche Carrera Cup DeutschlandPorsche Carrera Cup FrancePorsche Carrera Cup GBPorsche Carrera Cup ScandanaviaPorsche GT3 Cup Challenge USAPorsche Mobil 1 Supercup
Porsche Carrera Cup GB frontrunner Lewis Plato took part in the shootout with a chance to become a Porsche Motorsport Junior in 2019 with a full season in Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup.
Porsche Junior Julien Andlauer doubles up with a clean sweep of Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup victories in Mexico as Michael Ammermüller does enough to hold off Nick Yelloly to the championship title.
Porsche Junior Julien Andlauer secured his maiden victory in the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup series in Mexico City, denying Michael Ammermüller the chance of wrapping up the championship early.
- Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup
Ammermüller, Yelloly and Preining set to battle for title in Mexico for 2018 Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup title
After a season long battle it all goes down to the final race weekend of the Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup as Ammermüller, Yelloly and Preining go head-to-head in Mexico.
Porsche Junior Thomas Preining drove a strong race to take an impressive victory ahead of team-mate and championship leader Michael Ammermüller.
2018 Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup championship leader clears the way for perfect start at Monza.
Dominant display for young Austrian as he took a clean sweep of all sessions, culminating in an impressive victory at Spa-Francorchamps.
Porsche Juniors dominate damp qualifying as championship leader settles for seventh place in Belgium.
Porsche Junior Thomas Preining takes his second victory of the season to get his title challenge back on track at the Hungarian Grand Prix.