6 Hours of Bahrain Entry List Notes:
- Tom Dillmann, who made his FIA WEC debut at the 6 Hours of Shanghai, will be back with Signatech Alpine in Bahrain. The 26 year old Frenchman helped the team to a maiden FIA WEC LMP2 race win in China.
- Pegasus Racing will not return to the entry list after fielding a guest entry at Shanghai International Circuit. The Morgan Nissan of Alex Brundle, Ho-Pin Tung and David Cheng finished fifth in class but was not eligible for world championship points.
- Instead, another European Le Mans Series team will be joining the world’s elite for a cameo appearance in Bahrain. AF Racing has brought one BR01 Nissan coupe to the 5.4 km circuit, which will be driven by ELMS pilots Nicolas Minassian, David Markozov and Mikhail Aleshin.
- The #95 Aston Martin Racing Vantage returns to the grid after missing the 6 Hours of Shanghai. All Aston Martins have received a Balance of Performance break ahead of the final race of the season.
- There is a driver change in the #96 Am class Aston Martin, where Roald Goethe will return after missing the previous three rounds.
- Patrick Dempsey will miss his first race of the season due to acting commitments, and will be replaced in the Dempsey Proton Racing (Am) Porsche line up by Christian Ried.
- Consequently, Ried’s regular seat in the Abu Dhabi Proton Racing Porsche squad will be filled this weekend by Marco Mapelli, who has represented the team in the ELMS twice this season.
View The Checkered Flag’s feature length previews for the 6 Hours of Bahrain here:
FIA WEC 6 Hours of Bahrain Entry List
[table id=773 /]