The British racer spoke to The Checkered Flag’s Alice Holloway ahead of this weekend’s 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- Interviews24 Hours of Le MansFIA WEC
- 24 Hours of Le MansFIA WECIMSA
Earl Bamber is seeking his first finish at Le Mans racing GT machinery despite the New Zealander being twice a victor in LMP1.
Two-time IMSA GTD champion Christina Nielsen is taking on the 24 Hours of Le Mans for the third time this year as she lines up for the Ebimotors squad in their Porsche 911 RSR.
As the clock counts down to the first session of race week at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, we take a look at the GTE Pro class which looks set to be a fierce battle between Ford, Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin and BMW.
Ruben Barrichello’s son Eduardo will compete in the Formula 4 United States Championship this season.
We are giving away a pair of tickets to the World Premiere of new film ROAD TO GYMKHANA GRiD to three lucky winners! The event is taking place on the…
- Features24 Hours of Le MansBritish SuperbikeElectric GTFIA WECFIA World Rally ChampionshipFormula 1Formula 2Formula EGP3 SeriesMotoGPTCR UK
In our final TCF Picks piece we take a look forward to the year ahead and what our writers think you should be looking out for!
- FeaturesBritish GTBritish SuperbikeDTMF4 British ChampionshipFIA World RallycrossFormula 1Formula EIndyCarV8 Supercars
The TCF Team chooses their moments from the 2017 that stuck out to them
- IndyCar24 Hours of Le MansBTCCEuropean Formula 3FeaturesFIA WECFormula 1Formula EMacau Grand PrixMotoGPTCR International Series
With the Competitor of the year and Team of the year picks already out of the way, we move our focus to the races of the year, as picked by our team of writers.
- FeaturesBTCCEuropean Formula 3European Le Mans SeriesFIA World Rally ChampionshipFIA World RallycrossFormula 1Formula EGP3 SeriesIndyCarMonster Energy NASCAR Cup SeriesMotoGPWorld Superbike
The TCF team mull of the 2017 season and pick out their teams of the year.
- FeaturesEuropean Formula 3F4 British ChampionshipFIA World RallycrossFormula 1Formula 2Formula EGP3 SeriesMonster Energy NASCAR Cup SeriesMotoGPWorld Superbike
The TCF team looks back at some of their choices for competitior of the year 2017
- Formula 1BTCCFIA WECFIA World Rally ChampionshipFIA World RallycrossMotoGPNASCARShows and Events
Goodwood Road Racing Company have released their teaser trailer for the 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed, the annual event features a wide variety of machinery both on and off the…
Last May’s Monaco Grand Prix Kimi Raikkonen felt that his team had interfered in order to let Sebastian Vettel win the race. Here on The Checkered Flag we reported that…
The eight drivers affected by JHR Developments’ shock suspension from Ginetta competition have started to find new teams to compete with for the remainder of the 2017 season. The news…
Leading team JHR Developments have been suspended from all Ginetta competition for the remainder of the 2017 season pending an investigation by the Yorkshire manufacturer. The Derbyshire-based outfit currently run…